Now your Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 handguard can match the look and feel of your existing AR platform. Using this threaded adapter, you can convert your “non-removable” handguard to any standard threaded AR-style handguard.
This adapter requires permanant modification of your upper. The bottom handguard alignment tab needs to be removed and the top handguard alignment tab needs to almost completely removed. If you do not want to permanantly modify your upper, use the regular Tacticool22 Free-Float Handguard Converter instead (part number HGC1-1522).
Features and Benefits
- Use any free-float handguard that will screw onto an AR-15 pattern rifle; the same 1.25-18 outside thread as any AR-15 upper.
- The back of the free-float handguard or delta ring barrel nut will almost touch the bottom portion and be .1 inch or 2.5mm away from the top part.
- Highly-engineered to fit perfectly on your Smith & Wesson M&P15-22.
- Has the added benefit of being a heat-sink by pulling the damaging heat away from the chamber and feed throat area into your aluminum handguard, thereby maximizing consistency.
- Made from 6061 T6 billet aluminum.
- Mil-Spec black hard-coat anodized finish for years of trouble-free service.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions are included.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- This is the adapter only, not the flash hider, handguard or AR Delta ring if you are going for the two piece handguard.
- To remove the factory barrel nut, you will also need the Tacticool22 M&P15-22 Barrel Nut Wrench.
- To install the new barrel nut, you will also need the Tacticool22 M&P15-22 Free-Float Handguard Converter Wrench.
There are no reviews yet.