Quickly and easily remove the factory barrel nut on the Smith & Wesson M&P15-22, allowing for full dis-assembly so that you can get every nook and cranny clean. This barrel nut wrench also allows you to add a free-floating handguard to your Smith & Wesson M&P15-22. If your accuracy is starting to deviate or you’re getting a lot of “flyers”, tightening the S&W M&P15-22 barrel nut with this wrench can help too.
Using the Tacticool22 Barrel Nut Wrench and Tacticool22 Free-Float Handguard Converter together (sold separately or in kits), you can add free-floating handguards to your Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 as well.
Features and Benefits
- The lugs are designed to fit snuggly, with minimum movement, to keep the nut from getting damaged.
- The inside of the wrench will fit over most standard A1 and A2 flash hiders, as well as Yankee Hill and others.
- The outside of the wrench fits nicely inside the stock handguard.
- There are two wrench flats for a 15/16 open end wrench or crows foot wrench, if you want to use a torque wrench.
- This is the Professional/Gunsmith version of the barrel nut wrench for the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. You will get many years of trouble free use from this barrel nut wrench.
- This wrench will fit over most standard diameter muzzle devices, such as the A2 birdcage, but the barrel nut and handguard end cap will not. Therefore, you have to remove the muzzle device to remove the barrel nut and barrel.
- Simple, step-by-step instructions are included.
- Machined from the highest quality U.S. aluminum stock available.
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee.
CAUTION: Do NOT hold the rifle by the upper or lower reciever for doing any barrel work; only clamp onto the barrel. Otherwise you can mar your rifle. Our Tacticool22 Barrel Vise Jaws work great for holding your rifle in vise jaws.