Tacticool22 offers high-quality, precision machined crush washers for AR-style rifles, which are a perfect replacement or upgrade for existing parts to ensure correct alignment of flash suppressors, compensators or muzzle brakes.
These crush washers have been re-engineered for a better-looking assembly and improved fit, and will look great on any firearm.
The major diameter of these washers is 11/16 or .688. The standard diameter of a barrel is .7 at the muzzle. These will fit on any 1/2 thread, no matter the TPI. They ensure the proper torque because they crush at the correct specifications, then they act like a lock washer to keep end-of-barrel accessories such as muzzle brakes from loosening.
Features and Benefits
- Diameter: 11/16 or .688 inches.
- Blued to U.S. military standard, Mil-Spec: C13924BAM1, Class 1, Grade A.
- Made from the finest U.S. steel.
- Over one full turn of adjustment available for proper indexing.
- Precision machined (not stamped).
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the USA.